CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30

And the Winner is...


OMG, my dearies, thank you oh-so-very muchly for the good show re: my birthday contest. I loved reading all of your memoirs. I laughed, I cried, it was better than "The Hills." 

(Speaking of which, who's watching the special "Season 5 launch event" ridiculousness tonight?
...Yeah, I probably will, too. ::cringe::)

I have to say that it was VAIR VAIR close, in the end, but my fave memoir ultimately was: 

"Don't need a boy for fun," via LittleMissAngel. 

Woo hoo! Sing it, sister! 

Email your deets to me (goldengirl@bradfordprep.com) asap, darling, and we'll get your loverly copy of THE SEASON out to you! Congrats on the big win!

I also wanted to throw in an honorable mention for Sarcastic Heart, with: "I will stop procrastinating soon. Tomorrow."
And GUESS WHAT? 
There is a pressie for Ms. Sarky Heart, too! 
If you send along your contact info, I will promptly mail out a signed copy of BREAKFAST AT BLOOMINGDALE'S by Kristen Kemp just for you, you, you! Another of my fave reads; you're going to lurve it, I swears.


How's that for a consolation prize?

Until next year, pretties!

Besos,

Spence

1 comments:

MarjoleinBookBlog said...

Hi Spence,
Just reviewed your book, liked it!
http://marjoleinbookblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/bradford-novels-book-1-goldengirl-by.html