CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24

Birthday Contest Update!!

Dearest friendlies, apparently my blog comments have been on the fritz for quite a few days. No wonder it's been so quiet hereabouts. I got my techie to fix, and it's all better now.


But next time, SPEAK UP, dearies! If one of you had tweeted me or left a note on my FB wall, I'd have had this fixed PRONTO.

Anyhoo, I've decided to give you a little extra time to send me your 6-word memoirs, because Mads, Paige, Reegs, and I are just having So. Much. Fun.

The NEW deadline for my birthday contest is this FRIDAY, March 27.

Besos!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not fair! I was about to win, clearly.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but it's not really winning if no one else is able to compete! Now if you win it'll mean more. :)

LittleMissAngel said...

suspense is killing me!! who won!!

Anonymous said...

KK...here goes:) My six word memoir:

Young mom grows up with kids

Beautiful cover BTW. Nice to see you in the twitterverse.